Unthinkable Consequences by Bob Rector

Unthinkable Consequences

by Bob Rector

92950,433 (5)None

Bob Rector has written a tome that is full of lush scenery, mystery, and the lives of beautiful woman. Well, one particular beautiful woman, but I digress.

Paula is simply amazing. Rector allows us inside her head. We know this woman. Men want this woman. And, Paula likes it that way.

Kurt is the man of Paula's dreams, sort of. He's not exactly a nice guy, but then Paula's husband, Bill, isn't nice either.

I don't want to give away too much of the story, but keep in mind that the story is set in 1959. I had to remind myself of that now and then over little thungs like wondering why Paula didn't use her cell phone. But, this isn't to say anything against the author. Rather, I think it is just that his characterization was so vivid, you'll feel like you know Paula and the others which made an interesting space-time continuum in my mind.

This is an old-fashioned (in a good way) thriller. At times, I was reminded of Dashiell Hammett. Cudos to Bob Rector. ( )
  DanielleDeVor | Feb 17, 2015 |

I was fortunate to be given an Advance Copy Review and am I glad I was!

This is page-turning action, love and sex at its best, the Florida Keys, characters you fall in love with – what’s not to like about this book?
Absolutely nothing? It’s a fabulous debut novel.

Paula and Kurt (not perfect, which makes them all the more endearing and believable) are characters who will worm their way into your heart. I couldn’t turn the last few pages fast enough to see what was going to happen!

I can’t recommend this book highly enough! It’s simply one of the best books I’ve read. Kudos, Mr. Rector.
  DianneDHarman | Sep 14, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,255,401 books! | Top bar: Always visible