Wanted by You by Steph Nuss

Wanted by You

by Steph Nuss

Loved everything about this book. The story was excellent and the plot was well thought out. The twist toward the end was such a shock and totally unexpected. From there on in I just couldn't put the book down. I had to find out whether everything was going to turn out for the better or not.

Carter and Elle (Ellyson) were just beautiful together. Really came across as a real couple, with real struggles in a real world. Nothing in life is ever easy, esspecially love. Yet Carter and Elle proved that it is worth fight for.

I can't wait to read more from this series and discover more about the other characters from this book. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,360,134 books! | Top bar: Always visible