Kingdom Come: A Book of Threes by DAVID I…

Kingdom Come: A Book of Threes

by DAVID I UDOM

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added bygksbas, chrisman1019

No tags.

No reviews

"This book is about you. All three of you."--David Udom.

Am I a mind in a body, or a spirit in a mind and body, and what's the difference? How does my spirit rest--does it take naps, like the rest of me? What on earth has God got to do with me? Kingdom Come: A Book of Threes tackles the interesting subject of "you"--who you are, and who you were made to be.

This gripping, thought-provoking book starts off with the mysterious appearance of an old man who shares an ancient secret. This cryptic messenger unwittingly starts the writer down a journey of discovery that gets to the very heart of what it means to be human.

David Udom in this interesting discussion suggests that the human spirit is a much neglected slice of what makes us human. This "third body part" is as necessary a component for successful living as the better known duo of mind and body. The author in humorous conversational dialogue helps you find your third part.

David Udom further suggests that we have for the most part assessed Jesus Christ with the "two-part" filter, seeing his humanness as the interaction of his mind and body but unable to understand and recognize Jesus Christ's spirit at work in the world. In other words, we've created God in our own imagined image. "Kingdom" eloquently reveals Jesus Christ and what his spirit consists of.

The writer addresses how the kingdom of heaven runs so efficiently, and how Satan has distorted the kingdoms of earth by reversing a simple heavenly law of threes so that there is a break down, instead of a building up of the earth's kingdoms and its peoples. He discusses the role of the church in society as well as God's instructions on debt management and reveals why the designated church has found it so difficult to be effective in leading by example.

Lastly the book gives every Christian a toolkit--a set of tools to apply for successful spiritual growth and tangible measurable fruits in the world today.

In summary, Kingdom Come: A Book of Threes shows us "Emmanuel"--God's interaction plan with us, or "God with us."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:08 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,806,237 books! | Top bar: Always visible