Night Slashers by Rashad Freeman

Night Slashers

by Rashad Freeman

102880,191 (5)None

-Night Slashers is a gripping murder mystery suspense that keeps you reeling.

Author Rashad Freeman brings us the story of Daniel Montague. Daniel lives a happy successful life but carries with him a secret – a secret he thought he had outrun. However, in his peaceful quiet life things are starting to go wrong. Murders are beginning to plague his quiet existence. Now he must face his past.

Freeman has an incredible handle on creating a scene and filling it will bigger than life characters. The ending blew me away and was definitely something I never saw coming. For an exciting experience into suspense and intrigue, I highly recommend it! ( )
  Raymy | Jun 10, 2014 |
Night Slashers by Rashad Freeman

Daniel Montague has buried a secret for so long. He leads an ordinary life, great career and the perfect wife. But soon people end up dead and his whole world is about to turn upside down. He finds that he can only hide from his past for so long, until it catches up to him.

A fast paced murder/thriller. I liked the writing style, the story line, and the suspense. I was at the edge of my seat.A definite all-night read. I highly recommend to those who enjoy a thrilling story! ( )
  SheriAWilkinson | Apr 2, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,519,167 books! | Top bar: Always visible