Impassioned by Kelly Anne Blount

by Kelly Anne Blount

421,664,912 (5)None
Recently added byCourtney_Chance, jenniebooks

★☆★☆.5

I recieved this book from the author in exchange for an honest review!

I highly recommend checking this book out ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |
Impassioned ★☆★☆.5I recieved this book from the author in exchange for an honest review!I went into this book blindly. I didn't read any reviews and I had never heard of the author before. Oh boy, how I love discovering Awesome new authors!Impassioned is about a girl named Harper who is still stuck on her highschool sweetheart who wants to "take a break". One night while out with her friend she meets the incredibly sexy Ethan! He seems perfect. Attentive, gorgeous, and rich. But remember looks can be deceiving. This book is HOT! Probably one of the sexiest books I have read in a longtime! I love how believeable, real, and well developed the characters are. I could relate to Harper in so many different ways it was crazy! I love how we got to watch Harper grow as an individiual and in each of her relationships. She goes from this young naive girl with no experience to a grown mature woman who just went through hell and survived it.My biggest complaint is that this story ended! I enjoyed it so much. I was on an emotional roller coaster. I laughed, yelled, cried, cussed different characters out! This book brought up so many emtions I haven't felt in a long time. Which is a big reason I love reading New Adult novels. I highly recommend checking this book out ( )
  Courtney_Chance | Jun 19, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,302,554 books! | Top bar: Always visible