The Pairing by Katie Ashley

Honestly, at first, I wasn't a fan of Pesh or Megan. I eventually came around to Pesh; Megan, not so much! I know no one really wants to hear that, but it's the truth.
In the beginning, Pesh is the brooding doctor who can't get over his late wife. Yet, he feels drawn to Megan in ways he wasn't expecting. He had the potential of being a doormat... Then BOOM! He flipped the script. His inner-bad boy can crawling out of the shadows! I did a little cheer for this version of Pesh! I mean, seriously, I was going to give him a virtual bitch-slap upside the head if he didn't grow a backbone.
Megan... what can I say about her? She left a yucky taste in my mouth. She was a little too self-righteous for me. She played too many head-games in the beginning. Although, she did redeem herself eventually... I still couldn't come around to like her. She went from bitch to loving to bitch too many times. I had whiplash from her constant back and forth!
I think my liking Pesh and disliking Megan is what made this story so easy to hold on to until the end. It definitely wasn't lacking in content. Pesh chasing after Megan. Megan resisting him, giving in, resisting him...
This isn't quite like the other books in this series. It is its own story and holds its own... It can be read as a stand alone. You really don't need to read the others in this series, but reading them would help some to know the other characters and the back story.
Overall, I really enjoyed the book. I would recommend it, especially for those of you who are Katie Ashley fans! ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |
I was so happy when I found out that Katie was going to be giving Megan and Pesh both their HEA !!!!

Megan after two failed relationships has sworn off relationships and is only interested in sexually connecting with another man. When she meets Pesh, she does not deny that he is sexy, sweet, and a true gentleman, but she is not interested in having a relationship with him.

Pesh Nadeen…. Otherwise known as Dr. McDreamy Bollywood. He has totally redeemed himself with me. He is such a gentleman and truly knows how to treat a woman. When he sets his eyes on Megan he is determined that he will have her and she will be his.

It was so fun to read the buildup of this relationship. I love how Megan did not give in right away with Pesh. I love how Pesh continued to fight for what he wanted.

Pesh with Mason was absolutely amazing. He was so great with him right from the start.
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED having more Aidan and Emma as well.

I won’t give any more than that away . I always believe that a person needs to read and enjoy a book free of spoilers and exciting scenes. So I will leave you with this. If you have been waiting for this book, your wait is going to be well worth it. Katie did an amazing job bringing us Pesh and Megan and I believe you all will love it as much as I did.
  Chris.BlogEmporium | May 6, 2014 |
A slow burn... full of anticipation and passion. That is how I describe in a nutshell this book.

If you did not already have a spot in your heart for Pesh Nadeen from book #2 in this series, you definitely will now. He is that man we all dream about who is gentle, trustworthy, in control, with a heaping spoonful of mischief in the bedroom. He is that steadfast lover and friend you can entrust your happiness to, knowing full well he will never fail you.

Megan has been hurt before. It is no wonder she is reluctant to enter into any kind of relationship with Pesh. She has a child without a father, whose gentle feelings must be protected. Pesh comes into her life at a time when she is determined to focus on her career and her son. Pesh and Megan are controlling themselves, but there is no denying how perfect they feel about each other. Chemistry is sparking off the walls when they are together. There is no denying what is between them... a passion that burn slowly until the fire hits a combustion level of a three alarm happening.

As usual, Katie Ashley delivers a resounding hit with this book. I was not able to put this book down. The author's gentle and straightforward words will grip your heart and not let go. We have a new boyfriend in town and his name is Pesh! ( )
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,936,899 books! | Top bar: Always visible