Deliver (Deliver, #1) by Pam Godwin

Deliver (Deliver, #1)

by Pam Godwin

This book was a great dark romance. Sure it has dark subject matter but it ends with a little twist and love the characters! ( )
  Debbie97462 | Jul 16, 2014 |
Well damn. This is the first Pam Godwin book I have read and I can guarantee it will not be a last. This book brought out so many feelings and emotions that I didn't expect. My morals were tested with this book. Things I thought I knew, how I would react, were changed. I don't want to give anything away because honestly the best bet is to jump into the book head first. I literally could not put this book down. In fact I stayed up until I finished it.

Liv is nothing like I had expected. An I am glad. She was strong and weak all at once. I wanted to hate her, I really did. But I just couldn't. The lines between right and wrong became blurred. Usually things are black or white, but not in this story. All I could see was gray area. My heart ached for her. Put in her position, I can't help but think I would do the same thing.

Joshua is one of my favorite male characters I think. Not because of the typical book boyfriend reasons though. He really is the epitome of a strong character. He is everything good and yet naughty. His will alone is beautiful. I felt myself hurting for him and all the things going through his mind.

This is an extremely dark but beautiful story. This book will have you on the edge of your seat. Wondering where Pam Godwin will take you next. The twist and turns in this book will have you scrambling to the next page desperate for more. The captive/captor relationship will mess with your head so much that you find yourself confused on what you're supposed to be feeling. Things you think you know, will go out the window. This book has molested my morals, but I like it.

***ARC provided via the author in exchange for an honest review*** ( )
  Mommy.Reads.What | Jun 22, 2014 |
Will review soon.. ( )
  asgwilli | Mar 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,739,599 books! | Top bar: Always visible