Fearless [novella] by Rachel Van Dyken

Fearless [novella]

by Rachel Van Dyken

I really like the storylines, however more careful editing needs to be done as there are definitely some inconsistencies. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
A fun follow up on Kiersten and Wes's story. The entire gang is involved when Wes sets up the surprise of a lifetime for Kiersten. Really enjoyed this one. A recommended read. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
Review posted under Nerd Alert ( )
  BookCrazed2013 | Aug 22, 2014 |

When I met Kiersten, time stood still. It was as if every cell in my body screamed HER. I couldn't look away, I couldn't walk away, I couldn't even move. My other half, my soul mate, was staring right at me. I had to have her. I had to make her mine. But I felt selfish doing that--knowing that I may not have endless amounts of time to give her...and even now that every things' over with and I've been given that time back. Nothing is ever certain in this life. Which is why I'm about to do something crazy, impulsive, daring. After all, what type of person would I be if I didn't take my own advice? I'm jumping off the cliff, I'm living fearlessly. This is the continuation of Wes and Kiersten's story.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:41 -0400)

A novella that continues Wes and Kiersten's story. They have been through so much, now it is time to embark on their happily ever after.

Rachel Van Dyken is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,009,184 books! | Top bar: Always visible