Claymore, Volume 25: Sword of the Dark Deep…

Claymore, Volume 25: Sword of the Dark Deep

by Norihiro Yagi

193537,190 (3.63)1

English (2)  Dutch (1)  All (3)
This is the 25th volume in the Claymore series. The series is expected to wrap-up in late 2015 with volume 27. This was a good continuation of the series and is pretty much an epic battle between Priscilla and the other gigantic Abyssal One. We finally get to see Miata and Clarece in action and that was pretty spectacular as well.

While Priscilla and the mysterious Abyssal One continue to face off our favorite rebel Claymores works to defend the city of Rabona and face off with what Cassandra the Dust Eater has turned in to.

There is a ton of action, as with all of these books, and the illustration is well done. I kind of feel like I say the same things over and over about these books. I think if you enjoyed previous books in this series you will enjoy this one.

Overall a great continuation of this series. I can’t wait to see how this series wraps up in the next couple books. There was a lot of action and fighting in this volume. I would recommend this series to fans of action-packed fantasy manga. ( )
  krau0098 | Mar 21, 2015 |
This is another series where I feel the present battle arc has just gone on forever due the monthly updates and wait time between volumes. However, it is still engaging. The artwork varies but mostly I've come to not mind it. I'm looking forward to seeing how this arc ends. I wonder if that will be it or if there will be another arc. It's probably a good place to end it but I never know anymore, there's so many series out there that just keep going. ( )
  Kassilem | Mar 10, 2014 |

"Three battles unfold around the holy city of Rabona as demonic forces seek to destroy one another, the rebel Claymores and the city itself. Seemingly intent on devouring all life, monsters of unprecedented strength rage on as the rebels struggle to contain them. Could the cause of this rage lie in a distant childhood memory?"--cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,637,450 books! | Top bar: Always visible