Scribblenauts Unmasked by Josh Elder
821,035,133 (3)None

I think that I couldn’t get into, and didn’t totally love this TPB because I’m used to Art Baltazar and Franco Aureliani’s Tiny Titans and totally love those TPBs. (Not to mention I’d only barely heard of the Scribblenauts video game)

It was also a gigantic story that had a ton of twists and turns. That both made it interesting in parts, and very hard to follow in other parts.

One thing I did like though, was some of the super subtle jokes in the TPB. Not just allusions to the DC universe either, but into other nerd-dom universes as well.

I got this advanced galley through Netgalley on behalf of DC Entertainment ( )
  DanieXJ | Feb 17, 2015 |
I haven't played the game, but I have watched my son play it a bit. This graphic novel is cute, the art is cute and the humour is cute. It has an engaging superhero vs villains plot that, unfortunately, didn't really appeal to me much. It certainly does have a good plot for a comic based on a video game and I'm pretty sure it will appeal to its intended audience. ( )
  ElizaJane | Feb 10, 2015 |

"The sequel to the popular video game SCRIBBLENAUTS UNMASKED arrives in this collected edition! Following the events of Scribblenauts Unmasked, Madame Xanadu and Phantom Stranger foresee a new threat to the DC Universe. They must enlist the help of Maxwell and Lily to return to the DC Universe and save the world as we know it"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,467,683 books! | Top bar: Always visible