Just a Kite by Mercer Mayer
33None338,203 (3)None

No reviews
For Kyla, May your kites fly high and brighten the sky!
I see a kite at the hobby store.

Join Mercer Mayer's beloved Little Critter in a brand-new My First I Can Read storybook! Little Critter is excited to join the Critterville Kite Flying Contest. He just needs to find the perfect kite to fly. With a little help from his family, he just might bring home the big prize.

I Can Read books are designed to encourage a love of reading. Little Critter: Just a Kite is a My First I Can Read book, which means it's perfect for shared reading with a child.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:12 -0400)

Hoping to participate in the Critterville Kite Flying Contest, Little Critter busily attempts to fly a kite and finds the activity more challenging than anticipated.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,341,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible