The Day I Lost My Superpowers by…

The Day I Lost My Superpowers

by Michaël Escoffier

English (4)  French (1)  All (5)
Another one I used in an imagination themed preschool story time. Adorable story with illustrations that help the reader see just how to use your imagination. ( )
  JenW1 | Apr 19, 2017 |
Realistic fiction book about a boy who thinks he has superpowers. ( )
  ebecker13 | Nov 16, 2015 |
I love this book for many reasons; it explores a child's imagination, it also shows a child growing up and realizing that things change, another reason it that through the child's imagination it shows all of the different shenanigans a child gets into on a daily basis. The child in this story believes she has superpowers( sometimes she can make her food disappear/eat it, sometimes she can fly/go down the slide) These imaginations are also times when a child gets in . trouble. I think this book would be good to use just for a fun read aloud. Have the kids discuss what kind of super powers they think they may have. The illustrations bring a child like feel being as they are drawn out with crayon. ( )
  mholtan | Oct 12, 2015 |
A funny sweet, imaginative super story. I wish it had been published when my kids were wee, but it works for me now. ( )
  margothere.library | Aug 8, 2015 |

When a young superhero-in-training gets hurt, she discovers that mothers have superpowers, too.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,542,273 books! | Top bar: Always visible