Alpha's Strength (Fallen Alpha, #1) by…

Alpha's Strength (Fallen Alpha, #1)

by Rebecca Royce

3 out of 5 stars. I'm not a fan ... I stuck with this novel because I paid for it. And while I appreciated the plot and the way Ms. Royce wrote Betsy, it was hard to like Cyrus. Overtime Betsy is able to brake through Cyrus' shell but I cannot say out right that I ever really liked him as a character by himself, his relationship with Betsy though was entertaining to read. In addition, I liked how this novel wrapped up and built to the next novel in its series.

I recommend it if you are a fan of Ms. Royce and looking for a unique werewolf romance. ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Aug 16, 2016 |

fromjesstoyou | Apr 14, 2016 |
Alpha's Strength (Fallen Alpha book 1)
by Rebecca Royce

If you are looking for sexy, hot, male-alpha wolves and their strong, independent, sassy counter-parts, then you will love Alpha's Strength.

There is lots of suspense, action (of both kinds) and some sad times too. Sometimes things just don't go the way you hope they do.

Cyrus and Betsy don't have an easy time of it, but the good things are worth fighting and waiting for.

Rebecca Royce does a fantastic job, again, of weaving a great story of finding the one that is meant for just for you.

*ARC given for an honest review* ( )
  mammy4423 | Jun 9, 2015 |
Paranormal Romance. City pack werewolves. Manhattan alpha Cyrus meets Betsy in the coffee shop opposite his office. OK
  C4RO | Jun 1, 2015 |
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Vivacious Valkyrie - Marta:
*Copy gifted in exchange for an honest review

--Actual rating 4.5 Skulls

Rebecca Royce is a name to watch . She's starting to really get noticed by my fellow readers of paranormal fiction and with this her new Fallen Alphas series I can a certainly see why . This story which is full length follows on from her story Alpha Rising which appeared in the anthology Ever After . It's a standalone story which is fast paced and certainly kept this reader entertained.

Cyrus is the werewolf Alpha of Manhattan and although he has a sister and his pack to care for something is most definitely missing from his life. Going into a coffee shop one day he stumbles upon the one thing guaranteed to make his inner wolf sit up and take notice, Betsy his mate! Slight problem though as she's engaged to a human and doesn't even realise that she's a werewolf herself!

Betsy doesn't understand why all she can think about is the great smelling stranger in front of her but one thing is for sure she can't let her fiancé know just how attracted she is. Betsy has been blackmailed into a loveless relationship but the safety of her parents depends on her doing the right thing. Only problem is doing the right thing is getting harder as a certain gorgeous and demanding man is determined that her place is with him! When Cyrus sets his sights on something he will move heaven, earth and even the odd fiancé to get it and Betsy is most definitely his!

This book has everything a lover of paranormal romance could ask for, a strong sexy loving hero, a heroine who possesses inner strength , wolves that will fight for their loved ones and villains who really need taking down and believe me the bad guys in this book are truly evil. This is a sexy tale set amongst shifters that will keep you turning the pages . The story progresses nicely and pretty soon we learn that these captivating wolves are much more than one dimensional. The author brings heart to the story and her interesting supporting characters really help to flesh out this new world that she's creating . A great read in what I'm sure is a series destined to do really well. It's a story that just works and although there's no cliffhanger as such I feel Ms Royce has a lot more planned for her readers. ( )
  LITERALADDICTION | May 3, 2014 |

Cyrus runs Manhattan with an iron fist. He will keep his pack safe whether they want him to or not. But something is missing and lately he is more on edge than ever. With his pack at risk and the Alphas of Philadelphia and Boston breathing down his neck, he doesn't anticipate the arrival of his true mate, particularly when he finds her in a coffee house across the street from his office building. She's not only identical to the mate of the alpha of Philadelphia but has no idea that werewolves even exist, let alone that she's one herself. Cyrus is determined to protect her while he solves the mystery of her life.Betsy, strong, smart, and determined, has been suffering for months trying to keep her parents alive. She doesn't know where the werewolf who followed her home came from and she doesn't care, he just needs to leave her alone. But as Betsy gets to know Cyrus, she will discover things about herself that she'd never believed possible. She's the only one who can help Cyrus keep his pack safe-especially when the true believers are out to destroy them.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,394,997 books! | Top bar: Always visible