No Ordinary Mistress by Robyn DeHart

No Ordinary Mistress

by Robyn DeHart

721,138,814 (4.33)None

I found this to be a wonderful, well written, and romantic novella. The characters are very likable and fill in the story with mystery, intrigue, and romance. Its a quick read that is at once light hearted and yet has a strong story line. It left me with a smile and a desire to read more from this fine author. ( )
  bettysunflower | Mar 18, 2014 |
NO ORDINARY MISTRESS by Robyn DeHart is an exciting Novella, Regency Historical Romance set in 1812-1814 Paris and England. #1 in "A Masquerading Mistresses".

This is the tale of Remington Hawthorne, Earl of Latham and Emma Masterson, both spies, both passionate and both in for a few surprises.

Filled with spies, danger, passion and romance. A quick read that will have you turning pages. A great start to a new series!

With engaging characters and an intriguing storyline, I look forward to the next in this soon to be intriguing series, "Masquerading Mistresses". Well done!

Received as a gift.

RATING: 4

HEAT RATING: MILD

REVIEWED BY: AprilR, courtesy of My Book Addiction and More ( )
  MyBookAddiction | Mar 14, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,144,505 books! | Top bar: Always visible