Unlovable by Cynthia St. Aubin

St. Aubin has definitely caught my interest. I loved this book! I couldn't put it down!! The only disappointment was I wanted more, so I am off to start book 2! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys paranormal or a good comedy! ( )
  Kristinah | May 8, 2018 |
Matilda is a psychologist who gets dragged into the paranormal world to help heal the damaged psyches of myths and demigods. Cupid is thrown on her couch so she may cure him and get him back into shooting his arrow so people will fall in love. While she's trying to help Cupid she is kidnapped by a hitman for a debt she supposedly incurred.

These are quirky characters, quirky stories, and I want to read more. This was plain out fun! ( )
  Sheila1957 | Dec 7, 2015 |
Psychologist Matilda Schmidt thinks she is having a psychotic break when the demigod Crixus, brings her a ticked off god of love, Cupid, to analyze. Crixus proclaims that she needs to fix Cupid, so he can get back to his job of making people fall in love. To top her day off, she is kidnapped by a Las Vegas hit man while Cupid is trapped inside her very large purse.

Unlovable: The Case Files of Dr. Matilda Schmidt, is a very entertaining book. The dialog and plot will keep you laughing. I just want to know how Cynthia St. Aubin came up with this stuff.

One thing that really stuck me was that Cynthia St. Aubin gives very thorough descriptions throughout the book. I was impressed with her attention to detail.

If you enjoy laughing, like mythology and paranormal romance, this book is for you.

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Mar 11, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,376,625 books! | Top bar: Always visible