Pretty Little Things by Teresa Mummert

Pretty Little Things

by Teresa Mummert

Review to come soon ( )
  AmberGoleb | Mar 13, 2018 |
Another emotional ride! I loved these characters and their struggles to run from their past, all while living a life full of other false truths. Colin...he truly is the bad guy but the glimpses of his past make you understand the demons within him. While he struggles to protect and save Annabel, she is in turn his true savior. Some fantastic sexual tension between these characters as well. ( )
  JulieCovington | May 29, 2016 |
I have to tell you that starting this book, I had a really hard time getting into it. The first few chapters just left me sort of stumped, now whether that was me or the book I will never really know. I will tell you that all of the sudden it all clicked, was I still a little confused yes, but I’m pretty sure that was the intent. Pretty little things was just that, pretty little things. A tortured life for Collin thinking that he will never be anything more than he is, and settling for a life that he created for himself. The only thing he truly lived for was his “little One” but never getting close enough to give power to the feelings deep down inside of him, always sticking with the things he was taught to do, never giving into his true self. In the story we also meet Annie, and she is the sweet innocent girl! Always pushing the boundaries, never realizing exactly what she has or what she has taken for granted. Until one day everything she has known changes. Annie quickly makes decisions that leave her open as a target, because she doesn’t understand exactly what lurks in the shadows!!

Teresa Mummert has a way to weave a story that I love! Pushing the boundaries to an almost psychological thriller point. I LOVE It!! Its different and very well done. When you finish your reading you realize you didn’t just read the same thing again. Now I just have to wait for Rellik!!

★Jammie ( )
  JRCook1 | Mar 11, 2014 |

Teresa Mummert is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,236,971 books! | Top bar: Always visible