Goodbye Secrets (The Lost & Found Series…

Goodbye Secrets (The Lost & Found Series book #2)

by Jacquelyn Ayres

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byJerseyGirlBookReview

No tags.

Just when I thought that author Jacquelyn Ayres couldn't twist my emotions into any more knots after reading Goodbye Caution, the first book in The Lost & Found Series, she goes above and beyond what I expected in the second book, Goodbye Secrets!

In the second installment of the series, we catch up with Becca Campbell and her two suitors, bad boy Grayson James and the boy next door Ray McNeil. Oh what a tangled web we weave when all kinds of secrets come to the surface in this intense and emotional love triangle. Strap yourself in tight because the author once again takes the reader on one hell of a bumpy roller coaster ride, no one is safe from experiencing the full gamut of emotions!

If you haven't read the first book in the series STOP right now and go get that book and read it! I can't stress enough that this is NOT a stand alone read! Okay, back to my abbreviated review (I promised the author that I wouldn't divulge any spoilers) ... this is going to be so hard ... *face palm*.

In Goodbye Caution we met Becca, Grayson and Ray:

Becca Campbell is a war widow (her husband was abusive) who is raising a ten year old daughter and running a B&B in New England. She meets Grayson James, who is from England, when he comes to visit his Aunt Hazel, a housekeeper at the B&B. There is an instant attraction between Becca and Grayson ... holy hotness ... oh my goodness ... but their tumultuous relationship has its issues and ups & downs, which sends Becca reaching out for the comforting arms of Ray McNeil, the guy next door who has always wanted her. Caught in the middle of a love triangle, Becca had to say goodbye to caution and choose which guy would win her heart! But alas, the reader was left wondering who would she choose!

Now in Goodbye Secrets, the love triangle heats up with a lot more drama and hidden secrets coming to the surface ... lives are going to be turned upside down ... and once again the reader is left wondering who will win Becca's heart!

With a cast of complex characters who are realistic, flawed and easy to relate to, the author weaves a great mixture of emotion, humor, drama, and sexiness that easily draws the reader back into the characters' intense and passionate world. The love triangle is interwoven with more personal issues and steamy romance, add in unexpected twist and turns that will keep you captivated and in suspense, with a mind blowing cliffhanger conclusion that once again leaves the reader wanting more while impatiently waiting for the outcome in the third book, Goodbye Uncertainty, that will be published in April 2014. Goodbye Secrets will simply leave you breathless ... *sigh*

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Bare Naked Words.

http://jerseygirlsizzlingbookreviews.blogspot.com/2014/03/goodbye-secrets-by-jac... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Mar 12, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,555,780 books! | Top bar: Always visible