101 Games for Social Skills by Jenny Mosley

101 Games for Social Skills

by Jenny Mosley (Composer), Helen Sonnet (Composer)

421,664,912 (5)None

This invaluable book for parents and teachers is packed with creative and dynamic games that will help children to develop positive relationships. Part 1: Games that teach looking, listening, speaking, thinking and concentration skills. Part 2: Consolidating the 5 skills area and opportunities for children to apply them in different social contexts. * Collection of inventive games that will enable you to have a positive influence on a child's complex social journey through life. * All activities have been tried, tested and thoroughly enjoyed!
  ThePinesLibrary | Apr 21, 2014 |
I teach in a EBD special school and I do find the book useful to get ideas from. I can't say it's been a godsend like some other resources I've acquired but it certainly gives you some ideas.

My advice would be spend time familiarising yourself with the book so that you really can use it at the last minute; once I'd done this I got more out of it.

I've used it a KS3 but I think it's better for KS2. I have even used it briefly ay KS4 within a tutor lesson/phse lesson to stimulate discussion. ( )
  SmithSJ01 | Mar 23, 2008 |

Mosley, JennyComposerprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Sonnet, HelenComposermain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,440,377 books! | Top bar: Always visible