Flawed Perfection (Beautifully Flawed)…

Flawed Perfection (Beautifully Flawed) (Volume 1)

by Cassandra Giovanni

121768,668 (4)None

Hockey player Bobby Beckerson was the favorite son. He was good-looking and charming. He could have his pick of any girl except the one he wanted.

Adam Beckerson lived in Bobby’s shadow. He played the guitar, and he played the field.
River Ahlers was the girl next door. She had a successful career and an unsuccessful love life. Best friend to both Adam and Bobby she has no idea that they were both interested in her.
I loved Flawed Perfection. It is a very realistic and believable novel.

At the beginning of the book, I sort of wished we could roll Bobby and Adam into one person to have the best of both worlds, a hockey playing musician, perfect. Clearly, that would have been a very short book and not nearly as exciting. That being said both Bobby and Adam are very appealing and likable characters. I love that they were best friends as well as brothers. Bobby could be a bit extreme in the jealousy department. However, I still really liked and sympathized for him.

This is one of those books that was very emotional for me. Flawed Perfection is very powerful and well done. Reading this story, I felt everything from happiness, to annoyance, and heartbreak. It is one of those novels that still affected me days after I read it. It left me speechless.

My heart broke for the characters and what they endured. I can’t wait to read how they persevere in Pieces of Perfection (Beautifully Flawed #2).

This is the first book I read by Cassandra Giovanni. She is a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more of her work in the future. I highly suggest this book to lovers of new adult contemporary romance novels.

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  dlynch | Mar 13, 2014 |

Cassandra Giovanni is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,302,920 books! | Top bar: Always visible