Hidden Falls: A Fair Refuge, Episode 9 by…

Hidden Falls: A Fair Refuge, Episode 9

by Olivia Newport

222,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byalekee, rhonda1111

No tags.

In the ninth book in this series we are finally at the health fair, Quinn’s brainchild, but Lauren’s challenge.
While we are at the fair, events continue to unfold about Quinn, and where he could be. Lauren’s mysterious phone calls with nothing but some music notes.
The author has us enjoying the day, but by the end we are running for our lives, and yes another cliffhanger.
I received this book through Net Galley and the Publish Barbour, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | May 26, 2017 |
My Review: Hidden Falls: A Fair Refuge - Episode 9 by Olivia Newport

5 STARS

This episode of A Fair Refuge has the best or worst cliffhanger so far. Worst because I really really want to know what happens next. Best because you will want to come back to see what happens next. Lots of cliffhangers and one major one.

Lots of drama, good information pooled, likeable characters, well written episode. Clean read and good community helping each other.

The health fair is finally here and it is coming along. Everybody is pretty much all their that we have met so far. Lots of excitement so far. It is a health fair I would go to.

I really enjoyed the meeting with everyone and what they had to say about different things they had found out. They were very honest and shared the blame for what they each did. Cooper could have arrested most of them. He is the only major character that we did not here from. I have to wonder if he had found any information at all.

I am getting to like Jack's character more. I liked seeing him with his youngest daughter at the fair.

Sylvia has opened the box finally! Her mother's memory might have some clues.

Lauren has done a good job with the health fair.

Cooper's character we really have not seen much of at all. I would like to see more of him with answers or at least questions.

Nicole is worried about her job but still is searching for answers.

Ethan is working as a stand in for a Doctor who backed out of health fair. He found someone that he thinks needs to see a doctor to follow up on.

Dani and Eva are giving a cooking demonstration.

I know that I want to keep reading this addictive novel. I want longer episodes with more information and deeper relationships. This is a good series that keeps you coming back for more and more answers each week.

I was given this ebook to read and asked to give honest review of it by Netgalley. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Mar 13, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,314,955 books! | Top bar: Always visible