Bad for You by Abbi Glines

Bad for You

by Abbi Glines

As usual another fab book from Abbi Glines! ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
I devoured this book. No, seriously? I stayed up until 2:30am reading this book. I knew I had to get up early, but my eyes would not stop moving on the page.

I say this every time, but I love Abbi Glines so much and I think with each book she writes she gets more amazing. Before, I wasn't such a huge fan of Krit, but oh man has my opinion changed. He is so INTENSE! When he loves, it's all or nothing. And does he give Blythe all of himself.

And Blythe. Poor girl. I can't imagine growing up in a house like she did. And the townspeople?!? Wow. No wonder she traveled 10 hours away. I would have went farther if it was me!

The only thing I wish was different was how long it took Krit and Blythe to finally be together. I know the style for NA novels so when I got to 45% on my kindle I was getting very anxious knowing the time was coming. And boy, the wait was worth it! The intensity and heatness between these two characters was smoking out of my kindle.

I don't know how Abbi Glines will do better than this book. I really don't. I mean I didn't move for 4 whole hours when I read this book. But I couldn't stop reading either. This story will suck you in so much you are going to cry when you finish because you know there isn't any more to continue reading.

That's the bad part about waking up today: knowing I don't have any more Krit or Blythe to read about. But that's okay. I can just re-read this book again and again to enjoy these characters.

For the 100th time, read Abbi Glines. Her books have never disappointed me and I think a lot of people would love her stories she writes.

So glad I spend the extra money I usually don't spend on kindle books for this one! It was so worth it! Not that I had any doubts, but now I'm extremely glad I stopped hesitating and started reading! ( )
  JeracaFite | Apr 2, 2014 |

Notorious rock star Krit Corbin can't resist his innocent new neighbor Blythe Denton, whose adoptive family has convinced her that she is unworthy of love, but he is determined to win her over.

Abbi Glines is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,992,167 books! | Top bar: Always visible