Until Lilly (Until, #3) by Aurora Rose…

Until Lilly (Until, #3)

by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Series: Until (3)

Until Lilly was hands down incredible. As much as I love Asher (Until November, book 1) and Trevor (Until Trevor, book 2) I am partial to CASH. Cash and Lilly have a tough story full of heartbreak, suspense, love and drama. It is a must read for sure. ( )
  ColleenGiminiani | Mar 1, 2017 |
Until Lilly has it all, humor, two of the cutest kids, a crazy psycho ex and Cash and Lilly who get a second chance at love.

Every book in this series the author manages to make you fall in love with each couple and root for them to find there HEA. When the Mayson men find their women they instantly know but this time a wicked witch got in the way and prevented our couple from getting together. Years later they meet again and both get surprises but also realize the love they had years ago is still as strong as ever and Cash is going to make sure this time they get their HEA and nothing is going to get in the way including is psychotic ex wife.

This is the third book in the series and its just as good as the first was. The strong bonds of family, humor and super hot sex scenes make this series a must read… The uber sexy Nico’s story is next and since he’s always had a bit of a mystery surrounding him I cant wait to read his story.
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
First let me just say I was really looking forward to this book. The first book in the series was great. Second was good. This one just ok. It's like the writing and editing are getting worse instead of better. Sometimes it was really hard to figure out who was talking. I also expected a little more from the story. Lilly seemed to forgive Cash fairly quickly. Please author do better next time on the editing and formatting and writing. ( )
  msphotogirl | Oct 19, 2015 |
I freaking LOVED.EVERY.SINGLE.MINUTE.OF.THIS!!!!!!!!

So I love Asher, I even Loved Trevor, BUT I ABSOLUTELY Loved Cash, this one is my favorite so far. Aurora just continues to make me sit here dying for the next one in this series. I will be forever a Mayson Boys Fan!!!!!

We first heard a little bit about Cash and Lilly in Until Trevor and I was dying to get my hands on this one. Well let me tell you Aurora did not disappoint me at all. I LOVED every single minute of this one. When Cash and Lilly first met they fell hard for each other. Cash knew that Lilly was his one. Cash had end things after he made a life altering decision. Although he lost Lilly he gained a son Jaxson. Cash would do anything to protect his son even keep him from his useless ex who wants nothing to do with Jaxson.

Lilly although she was devastated when Cash up and left her, she had to keep going with life because she found out she was pregnant. After trying to call Cash to tell him and not being able to talk to him directly she is left on her own with her pregnancy. Ashlyn became Lilly’s life and she has done everything in her power to be a single mom and provide for her daughter.
“Why can’t I hate you?” Her words are quiet, and I can hardly make them out.

I whisper into her ear before kissing her under it, “Because I am your one, too.”

When Cash runs into Lilly at a playground with Jaxson he is shocked to see her with a little girl who looks exactly like his son. Cash vows then that he will do whatever he has to do to get Lilly and his daughter back into his life.

"I’m going to make you fall in love with me again."

Lilly is someone who I will never take for granted, because I know how it feels to be without her and the light that she brings to my life.

Their road to their second chance is not an easy one for them. They are met with obstacles along the way including Cash’s crazy ex-wife. She is one woman I that if I could have reached through my kindle and bitch slapped her I would have done it in a heartbeat.

“I know we have a lot to work on, and I know that it’s going to take time for us to rebuild what was broken, but I also know that if we do, we will have something that is beyond anything that either of us thought possible.”

Lilly is afraid to open her heart again to Cash, and Cash refuses to take no for an answer from Lilly. I truly loved how Aurora brought together their second chance romance story.

The kids I ABSOLULTEY loved Ashlyn and Jaxson. Those two kids were awesome, funny, and had me laughing more than once throughout the story.

Kudos to you Aurora for not disappointing me and giving me another Awesome Mayson Boy to read about. I cannot wait for Nico’s story (hint, hint….. I’ll take it as soon as you hit end) LOL
Ohh Yeahhh!!! I know what I am reading tonight!!!! Going to get me some Cash and Lily LOVES !!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!! Half way through Trevor and I knew I wanted the next one to be Cash and Lilly !!!!!!

I NEED More Cash and Lilly NOW Please Aurora !!!!!! ( )
  Chris.BlogEmporium | May 6, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,106,436 books! | Top bar: Always visible