Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2) by Lili…

Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)

by Lili St. Germain

This is insanely intense. I'm really liking the writing and the story. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
Dear god, this woman really is desperate. If I didn't believe it before, I do now. I'm still simultaneously saying "go girl!" and squirming in distaste just a little bit. And yet, I still just have to read the next one... ( )
  RCW | Apr 8, 2015 |
Review to follow ( )
  BooksToBreathe | Jul 2, 2014 |
“I’m aching inside, the utter desolation of my vengeful quest almost too much to bear. But I will bear it. I refuse to buckle. They will not break me.”

This one was better then the first one. I can not wait for Five Miles..... coming out 3/30/14

I will not tell you what happens as it is only about 100 pages long, but ALOT happens in that 100 pages. If you read the first one then definitely grab this one up.

Chris.BlogEmporium | May 6, 2014 |
I didn't think I would like the second book as much as the first one. First, I think the installments are too short to sink in to the story. I almost wish I would have waited for them all to be released before I started this series so I could feel the intensity of this story as it unfolds between books. With all that said, this is a great biker revenge series. I'm not sure what my enjoyment of revenge on bad, awful, hideous monsters says about me but I LOVE it. ( )
  sharonhd | Mar 13, 2014 |

About this item
Product Description
*Book Two in the Gypsy Brothers series. A serial novella of approximately 27,000 words.

Intended for mature audiences*

I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.

But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devil's flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down. Six to go.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,988,412 books! | Top bar: Always visible