Cooper (Corps Security, #4) by Harper Sloan

Cooper (Corps Security, #4)

by Harper Sloan

I like this book better than the last, but still just like the other books, my favorite parts all include Locke. The Full Circle bit was very touching. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
To say I was a little apprehensive going into this book is a understatement after what went down in the previous book. There was no way your heart wasn’t going to break again. But with such a strong supporting cast of characters and Chelcie being the rock that Ash needed to pull him out of the darkness, the tragedy that was became joy and a celebration of life.

There were plenty of laugh out loud moments along with the dealing of grief but as a reader (for me) I got the closure needed from the previous book in this one and felt only a sense of happiness at the end. These alpha men and their women in this series have all come to feel like a real family and you cry and laugh right along with them and root for them to find their HEA. I look forward to Maddox and Emmy’s book next.
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
Once again Harper Sloan has impressed me. I love me some Cooper. My only issue in this book is the Chelcie. It took me almost the entire book not to want to throw shit at her for real. At the end I actually loved her. ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
4 stars!
Is it me or are these books getting hotter and HOTTER!!!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review*

I was in Corp Security Heaven and beyond excited to spend more time with the guys! I absolutely love their bond. They are a strong yet unlikely family, each coming from some sort of troubled past and finally finding brothers who will unconditionally have their backs.

H.S. has done a fantastic job of developing ALL of the characters. Each person is so unique and we love them for different reasons. The bonus to this is that even though Cooper was Asher and Chelcie's story, we still got to spend time with the rest of our favorite heart of gold alphas Axel, Beck, Cage, Maddox Locke, and the always entertaining & fabulous Sway!

I will say that I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as the previous books but it was still pretty frickin' awesome and did I mention HOT. Yes, I know I did but it deserves to be said twice. I am a 100% Corp Security Babe all the way! An unforgettable series!

Up Next...Maddox Locke's book...I CANNOT WAIT!!! I have anticipated this book since Axel!!

Posted: June 20, 2014
Soooo this just happened!!!

Original post: June 19, 2014

Ah!! Just refreshed my kindle and look what was there! Eeek! I am crazy stupid excited right now!

GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
It was good, but I had much higher expectations for it. That being said, Ash and Chelsie had some great chemistry together, the story was mostly a romance than what we usually find while reading CS and I thought that ending was totally a curve ball, did not see that coming from anywhere. Good twist. ( )
  msralways | Feb 3, 2015 |

Do you take me seriously? Because I don't. I use my jokes and easygoing personality to hide the pain I've felt since he took his last breath. I'm adrift without my partner in crime, my best friend...my brother. I can taste the vengeance just within my grasp. Until she barges into my life. Promising me happiness and a peace I've been craving for years. She is the sun to my darkness, the happy to my despair. But she holds secrets. Just like I do. She holds hers close, where I just pray mine don't rock the walls we're trying to build. Now I'm stuck at a crossroads between my desire for revenge and my craving for her and the life we could have together-and I have no idea which road I should travel. All I know with crystal clear certainty is that the past has the power to destroy it all.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,442,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible