More (Before You Go, #2) by Clare James

More (Before You Go, #2)

by Clare James

91950,433 (3)None

I received this free eARC from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

Yay - I got to read Jules and Foster's story! *happy dance*

Ever since I met them in "Before You Go", I wanted their story and I just finished it! It was just as rocky and dramatic as I thought it would be. But I loved it when Foster was taking care of Jules after she broke her wrist. This is a side that we never really got to see in Tabby and Noah's story. And the emotions and feelings Foster felt when he was around Jules? Amazingly sweet and naughty, all in the same scene!

The whole "secret" Foster was keeping definitely wasn't the worst secret in the world. I'm surprised Jenna kept her mouth shut the whole time about it, to be honest. I could do without Jenna. She's a downright bitch and loves every second of it, which is disgusting. But you gotta have the "villan" of the story, right?

So, so glad that I got to read this. I really loved seeing them together when Foster was taking care of Jules and how they finally caved in to their desires that have been stirring over the years. ( )
  JeracaFite | Jan 5, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,017,750 books! | Top bar: Always visible