A Recipe for Romance (Kiss the CookBride) by…

A Recipe for Romance (Kiss the CookBride)

by Vickie McDonough

1None3,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bysqoozie

No reviews
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:22-23
This story is dedicated to my dad, Harold Robinson, who graduated to heaven on February 11, 2005. Dad loved to feed people. NO one ever visited our home and left without eating something.
We used to go over to my parents' home every Sunday after church for dinner when my boys were little. Along with his roast beef meal, Dad would cook fried okra because he knew we all loved it, but every week he would burn it. One day I finally asked him about it, and he told me he thought he was supposed to cook it until the okra turned brown. We all got a good laugh out of that for a long time. I miss you, Dad, but I imagine you're playing your trumpet in heaven and cooking up mischief there.
Also to my Aunt Mildred, who always served me her delicious "pink stuff" whenever I visited her.
---big grin
BTW---by the way
JFTR---just for the record
LOL---laugh out loud
TTFN---ta-ta for now
Please do not combine with the single title book or any book containing this story. Thanks.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,322,562 books! | Top bar: Always visible