Reaper's Stand (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by…

Reaper's Stand (Reapers Motorcycle Club)

by Joanna Wylde

Definitely my favorite of the whole series! I loved Reese and London with all their maturity and their childishness too. They had some off the charts chemistry that I fell in love with and I was really happy that the major problem of the story line wasn't stretched too much. It had its time in the plot and then it was solved. Clean and without too much fuss. That bonus epilogue at the end completely through for a loop! I can't wait to get my hands on the next Reaper! ( )
  msralways | Apr 20, 2017 |
I like how London doesn't base her happiness on a man. Many women would be so over the moon to be thrown a little attention and down in the dumps with jealousy when he was with someone else. London knows what's important in life to her, and she focuses on that.

I admit I got caught up in wanting a piece of Picnic also. He's immature in all the bad boy ways, and a solid force behind you when push comes to shove.

For me, the second half of the book was better in every way. And I love the glimpses of many of the other characters at the end. I'm looking forward to more.

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
It always feels good to finally get your hands on a book character that you’ve been waiting on what feels like forever. From beginning to end I just devoured. I do have to say I am glad that we got a pretty good look at Picnic’s married life in Devil’s Game so that time was saved in having to do a lot of back story but for those that haven’t read the previous books I recommend doing so cause lots of info and history is given on characters in previous books that continue through the series.

There was just so much I loved about this book not just Reese(Picnic) and London’s story but Painter – no spoilers but holy moly in want his story now. With every book you wonder how can the next one be any better than this but it always is and the sneak peeks we got of future books and the set up for the new series about the Silver Bastards series - I know many more fantastic books are on the way.
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
I think Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC #4) by Joanna Wylde, is by far the best of the Reaper’s books. Great characters – London was a wonderful character, and great addition to the Reapers family. The book was filled with humor, excitement, action, great sex scenes, tension, and lots of love.

Picnic’s transition from man-whore to committed relationship was filed with lust and lots of sexual tension, the chemistry between he and London was palpable, and exciting. London’s growth was also dramatic, from the dual focused surrogate mother of Jessica, and small business owner into a
multifocused emotionally strong woman, who was sexually playful, always thinking of other’s and wanted to be in on the vengeance against the cartel.

The book was an all around great read
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |

As Reapers Motorcycle Club president, Reese "Picnic" Hayes has given his entire life to the club. After losing his wife, he knew he'd never love another woman. And with two daughters to raise and a club to manage, that was just fine with him. These days, Reese keeps his relationships free and easy--he definitely doesn't want to waste his time on a glorified cleaning lady like London Armstrong

Too bad he's completely obsessed with her.

Besides running her own business, London's got her junkie cousin's daughter to look after--a more reckless than average eighteen-year-old. Sure she's attracted to the Reapers' president, but she's not stupid. Reese Hayes is a criminal and a thug. But when her young cousin gets caught up with a ruthless drug cartel, Reese might be the only man who can help her. Now London has to make the hardest decision of her life--how far will she go to save her family?

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:00 -0400)

"The sexy continuation of the New York Times bestselling Reapers Motorcycle Club series As Reapers Motorcycle Club president, Reese "Picnic" Hayes has given his entire life to the club. After losing his wife, he knew he'd never love another woman. And with two daughters to raise and a club to manage, that was just fine with him. These days, Reese keeps his relationships free and easy-he definitely doesn't want to waste his time on a glorified cleaning lady like London Armstrong. Too bad he's completely obsessed with her. London is independent, and she likes it that way. Besides running her own business, London's got her junkie cousin's daughter to look after-a more reckless than average eighteen-year-old. Sure she's attracted to the Reapers' president, but she's not stupid. Reese Hayes is a criminal and a thug. But when her young cousin gets caught up with a ruthless drug cartel, Reese might be the only man who can help her. Now London has to make the hardest decision of her life-how far will she go to save her family? "--… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,691,764 books! | Top bar: Always visible