Consequences of Deception by Ella Fox

Erotica 2015 ANNIVERSARY Event
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
Erotica 2015 ANNIVERSARY Event
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
What a great escape from reality. Dark, edgy and holy smokes in the bedroom scenes. Even though this book is almost all in the heroine’s voice you just knew that Killian Brandt was not the mean and cruel person that we got from Sloane’s thoughts. These two had grown up together and had formed a lasting bond. Fate stepped in and separated these two for many years but that same fate brought them back together and once all the lies and deceptions were out in the open they were the most betrayed and you could clearly see that even though their bond had been interrupted it never went away. ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
I can't remember the last time I flew through a book like that! Holy hell, Kilian blows every other man OUT of the water!! ( )
  BooksToBreathe | Jul 2, 2014 |
I have mixed emotions about this book. It was good and held my attention. I devoured Sloane and Killian's story. However toward the end I got a little bored but then within pages it picked back up.

Sloane had been in love with Killian when she was younger. They had plans to be together once she turned 18 since he was 23. But something happened and destroyed any chance of happiness for them. Sloane isn't sure why Killian hates her, but she has an idea and he refuses to speak with her. So imagine her shock when she finds out he bought her. I never for one second thought he could hate her, not really. But then we see how he behaves. I think Killian was at war with himself, trying to remember why he hates Sloane so much and trying to forget the way he use to feel about her. That is pretty clear when we see how possessive he is of her.

When everything comes out I was blown away with just how deep things could have went. I think there were for sure certain elements that I figured out pretty quickly but as soon as I thought that something more came up. It was like putting a puzzle together, as soon as you think you know how it will fit together you find another piece.

There was a few times I thought Sloane was a little dense, but I guess she had reason to be suspect of everything. Oh and the sex was hot and dirty. Killian seems to be a man of many words in bed. He was pretty explicit throughout the sex, very dirty. But like I said it was hot. If you aren't a fan of dirty talk then this won't be for you.

" No one else gets this.You're fucking mine, Sloane, and I'll kill anyone who tries to touch you. You belong to me. This pussy is now my property- MINE.Do you understand?"

I do belong to him. Even when he doesn't want me, I'm his.

Not only do you get a erotic novel, you also get some mystery as well. The epilogue was a bit of a surprise, just didn't expect ALL that to happen.

***ARC provided in exchange for a honest review*** ( )
  Mommy.Reads.What | Jun 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,418,914 books! | Top bar: Always visible