Broken Dreams (Broken, #2) by Kelly Elliott

Broken Dreams (Broken, #2)

by Kelly Elliott

192537,190 (3.5)None

I enjoyed the story but found the frequent product placement/advertising a little irritating but still I enjoyed Courtney and Reed's story. ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
Where to begin with this book, I’m not quite sure. I fell in love with Broken, and Layton & Whitley’s story. I felt the same with Reed & Courtney I loved the fight and the snarky way there were with each other. And I LOVED that their drama wasn’t due to things they did to each other but something that they worked through together. But somehow this book was lacking to me. I can’t put my finger on exactly what it was, I don’t know if its just because it was even keeled all the way through. No big build up and climax, yes it did have things that they dealt with facing old demons but it was just … (insert word here) like I said I can’t put my finger on it. This book is just a light and easy read. And if that’s what you looking for then I totally suggest picking this book up.

With all that being said, I will tell you that I will pick up Broken Promises when it comes out.

★ Jammie ( )
  JRCook1 | May 15, 2014 |

"Courtney Will always dreamed of finding her Prince Charming and living happily ever after, like in the fairy tales she read as a child. Her dreams were shattered one fateful night when her prince turned out to be her worst nightmare. Burying herself in her job as an editor, Courtney tried to forget her past, and she lost hope of ever finding true love. Reed Moore's past filled his world with guilt and anger, and then a mistake in college deepened these feelings. Fearing he will one day repeat his father's mistakes with the woman he loves, Reed has vowed to never give his heart to anyone. Reed and Courtney have each spent years building walls to guard their hearts; so when their feelings for one another explode into something unexpected, they argue and throw hurtful words at each other in hopes of avoiding the truth. Will Reed end up being the Prince Charming Courtney has dreamed of her entire life? Is Courtney the woman who will help Reed move past the guilt and anger, so he can embrace love? Can their broken dreams become their happily ever after?"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,608,246 books! | Top bar: Always visible