Divided by Evangeline Anderson
164615,960 (4)None

Paranormal Romance. Brides of the Kindred 10. Twin Kindred Far/ Truth and Becca ex nun. Not the best of these but she's still a good writer fleshing out an interesting world. OK+
  C4RO | Jun 1, 2015 |
****Spoiler Free******

Ah, Twin Kindred. Be still my heart. It's intriguing the way Ms. Anderson handles twins, one dare and one light. If you're familiar with the series, then you already know about Twin Kindreds from Lock and Deep. Their book was an example of how it's supposed to be. Far and Truth are an example of how things don't always go according to plan. They didn't bond, they hate each other. Becca believes she can choose between the men.

#1) Um, why would you want to?

#2) Even if they do hate each other, Far and Truth are Twin Kindred. I don't understand how Becca thought she could get around bonding the way nature created them to.

Lucky for all three, fate steps in.

Ms. Anderson has a gift for crafting believable dialogue, dynamic characters, and smoking hot love scenes. The Kindred series is fantastic and hasn't lost momentum like some series' do. I'm excited to see more of Ms. Anderson's Kindred books in the future.

BridgetBlackwood | Feb 4, 2015 |
****Spoiler Free******

#1) Um, why would you want to?

Lucky for all three, fate steps in.

BridgetBlackwood | Feb 4, 2015 |
Two is company, Three's true love.

In this book we get to see even more strange and exotic worlds. The author does a great job of world building and really making you feel as if you you really are there. We even get to learn a bit about a new race that is very similar to the Twin Kindred and yet different. As strange as some of these worlds are even there customs it is extremely easy to get lost in them. Almost as easy as it is to get lost in between Far and Truth.

With a new threat that is targeting all unmated kindred it is up to the uneasy alliance between the trio to find a way to combat them. Becca, Truth, and Far are all still getting used to the strange bond they share and this causes some problems on their quest. The characters really grow a lot through the book and their journey was definitely an emotional roller coaster. The amount of feels this book had was unbelievable. I highly recommend a box of tissues and most importantly a fan. I was laughing, giggling, crying, and most of all very hot.

Becca is a very sweet and innocent woman, but he has been feeling anything but since meeting the twins. I really enjoyed getting to know her and admired her strength and the courage it took to protect those she loved. She was definitely taking on an emotional journey that really bettered her in the end.

Far is so sweet and intelligent. Everything a light twin should be, but he also had a deep pain that still haunted him. He was so much fun to be around and I couldn't help but feel for him when Becca and Truth fought the connection they had. All he really wanted was to be together with the ones he loved. I also found it interesting that even though he was the light twin he definitely knew how to take charge.

Truth is every bit as stubborn and pigheaded as a Dark twin usually is. He did have a vulnerable side though, that came out around Far and Becca much to his dismay. His upbringing was a traumatic and caused much of his reluctance to bond. My heart really went out to him when I found out about his past. Its no wonder he was so afraid to get close to Far.I was so glad to see Becca bring these two together.

This story is so touching and very steamy I couldn't put it down. It is definitely longer than most of the kindred books, but I still didn't want it to end. I cannot wait to get the next book in the series it will definitely be "Devoured" by me! ( )
  kcody03 | Mar 15, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,076,824 books! | Top bar: Always visible