Season of Storms (The Witcher) by Andrzej…

Season of Storms (The Witcher) (original 2013; edition 2018)

by Andrzej Sapkowski (Author), David A French (Translator)

Series: The Witcher (3)

"Geralt of Rivia is a Witcher, one of the few capable of hunting the monsters that prey on humanity. A mutant who is tasked with killing unnatural beings. He uses magical signs, potions, and the pride of every Witcher--two swords, steel and silver. But a contract has gone wrong, and Geralt finds himself without his signature weapons. Now he needs them back, because sorcerers are scheming, and across the world clouds are gathering"--Amazon.com.… (more)
Member:muralijayapala
Title:Season of Storms (The Witcher)
Authors:Andrzej Sapkowski (Author)
Other authors:David A French (Translator)
Info:Orbit (2018), Edition: Reprint, 464 pages
Tags:fiction, eb

Season of Storms by Andrzej Sapkowski (2013)

Recently added byArredondo89, nedlunn, Freebird451, private library, Oikuy, EliKaz, Tetkobear, M_Yalda

English (2)  Dutch (1)  Finnish (1)  All languages (4)
2'5/ 5 estrellas

Me da pena que al final no me haya gustado porque el libro en si tiene todo para que me guste. Tiene acción (mucha) , hombres lobo, seres creados como resultado de mezclar razas . Vamos que tiene todo para que me guste
Pero se me hizo muy pesado y me daba pereza seguir leyendo o una vez que lo conseguía me distraía porque no conseguía meterme en la historia.
Buenos mal que con las escenas de acción me volvía a enganchar y entretener. Pero duraban poco estás escenas , y se me volvía otra vez pesado el libro.
En conclusión no me gustó este libro y me da rabia porque el resto de libros de la saga si. Me fastidia que acabe así está saga para mí. ( )
  airun95 | Apr 27, 2020 |
I am a big fan of the Witcher games and books. Just to let you know.

Geralt of Rivia, the Witcher, is a mutated human created to battle monsters. This is his job. He carries two swords; a steel one for humans and normal animals and a silver one to combat monsters. These are the tools of his trade so when they are stolen from him he does what he must to get them back.

A rogue mage is creating monsters (as if there aren't enough already) and Geralt's job was to track him and his creations down. He teams up with a dwarf he meets along the way and does time with a sorceress named Coral.

I have always wondered what, if any, collaboration there was between the team who wrote the books and Sapkowski. This sorceress appears in Witcher III as a vengeful person who likes to turn men into statuettes. I do not remember her appearing in any previous books.

I enjoyed the continuing adventures of Geralt and will be eager for his next. ( )
  mamzel | May 30, 2018 |

Andrzej Sapkowskiprimary authorall editionscalculated
Belletti, RaffaellaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
French, David ATranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Hermann, PéterTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Komárek, StanislavTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Simon, ErikÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
It lived only to kill.
A story is a largely false account of largely trivial events, fed to us by historians who are largely idiots.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,909,429 books! | Top bar: Always visible