Kiss the Bride: The Wedding DressThe Wedding…

Kiss the Bride: The Wedding DressThe Wedding KissSparks Fly (Hqn)

by Lucy Kevin

131723,089 (5)None

Kiss the Bride by Lucy Kevin is a delightfully entertaining romance anthology filled with fun times and sensual encounters. I just couldn't put this book down! Dummy that I am this is my first Lucy Kevin book, but I can guarantee you, it won't be my last! Where have I been?!

The characters were all thoroughly enjoyable and each story got more romantic as the book progressed. The way everything revolved around the Rose Chalet and Rose's longtime friendships was great. Each story was it's own, but was still connected to the Rose Chalet. Each story compounded the next and made the whole book have an intense, loving vibe from start to finish. I LOVED IT! Kiss the Bride is a Must Read and a keeper too! ( )
  Bookshellz | Jul 13, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 037377902X, Mass Market Paperback)

New York Times phenomenon Lucy Kevin returns to Rose Chalet, the most romantic wedding venue in San Francisco, bringing three more of her beloved wedding stories together in one volume!

The Wedding Dress

Dress designer Anne Farleigh creates pure magic with her ideas and her fabrics. She needs some of that magic to rub off when she meets charming P.I. Gareth Cavendish, who delivers some unexpected news.

The Wedding Kiss

Rose Martin is the owner of Rose Chalet. She's so busy planning weddings for everyone else that she doesn't realize her own special someone has been by her side all this time!

Sparks Fly

Businessman Will Scott only agrees to a feng-shui design consultation to be polite. He thinks the whole thing is hocus-pocus—until he gets to know interior designer Angelina Morgan and his no-nonsense demeanor falls under the magic power of love.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:02 -0400)

Collects three couples' stories set in the Rose Chalet wedding venue, including a dress designer and a private investigator, the wedding planner and her coworker, and a business man and an interior designer.

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,458,195 books! | Top bar: Always visible