Tamed (Club Sin, #5) by Stacey Kennedy

Tamed (Club Sin, #5)

by Stacey Kennedy

I have really enjoyed the Club Sin Series and Tamed is so far my favorite. The story proves that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover and that person who lashes out, usually does so to protect themselves and their protective walls.
With all that being said, we find ourselves in Kenzie’s and Porters month of D/s partnership.
Kenzie is the argumentative submissive, who just wishes to get to the sub state by the fastest method possible, in order to avoid the pain and devastation in her own life.
Porter is the very last chance for Kenzie to be dominated by any Dom at Club Sin. Porter is trying to become a Club Master, and has been asked to work with Kenzie for a month as a test, but from their very first scene Porter has been confused and intrigued by Kenzie and want to get inside her mind (in a non-creepy way).
But the past, dangerous situations and Kenzie’s attitude and her inability to ask for help, makes their month extremely bumpy. But once their month is done, where does anyone stand.
The Club Sin Series just seems to get better and better. The scenes in this book were amazing and seemed to have been written with depth and feeling. It is smoothly written, but the emotional toll this book takes one you will leave you crying and cursing. The characters are just perfect for this story. There is just one standout; Sawyer! I want to know so much more about him.
Tamed is delicious, divine and suitably seductive and earns 10 out of 10!
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |
I really enjoyed reading Tamed (Club Sin #5) by Stacey Kennedy, and I think that’s because the book actually had a story that was supplemented with lite BDSM scenes. The characters were lifelike, warm, caring and played well with each other. The book didn't have one of those “terrible misunderstanding” events, even though Kenzie didn't share the threat to her business, as Porter felt she should have.

Most of the characters in the book are familiar to readers of the series, so there were no surprises on that front. Kenzie is a strong female character, even when she was afraid of giving more of herself to those in her life, her past personal issues make her a very cautious and guarded person. Porter was just plain lovable – he was patient, open, willing to take chances, and gave of himself easily. The chemistry, and building relationship between the two is very believable, non rushed, and honest. The physical and emotional tug-o-war between them adds to the real life feel of their relationship, and makes their success even more enjoyable.

So far this is my favorite book in the series, and I was very pleased that the BDSM elements of the story didn't take over the story line. Personally I’d class this book as more of a light erotic romance, with references to the BDSM lifestyle.

I received the book from NetGalley on behalf of Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept. The book has an expected publication date of March 10th 2015.

For me this was a 4 star read.

kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |
I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

As is the norm with the Club Sin series, Ms Kennedy has given us another smashing hit. Porter and Kenzie have always been intriguing characters for me and it was wonderful to finally read their story. The sad part is that this series is drawing to an end but I hope I get to know Sawyer and Miles' stories as well and a few novellas thrown in before you wrap it all up. Guess I don't want to let go just yet. ( )
  Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |
I very much enjoyed this story. I haven't read any of the previous Club Sin books, but had no trouble following along with characters who obviously were in previous books. The main characters were great together with plenty of chemistry, and the BDSM scenes were tastefully done. I will definitely be reading more stories by this author. I received a copy of this book for free from NetGalley in exchange for my honest opinion. ( )
  Debra_Burge | Apr 24, 2015 |
Kenzie tried to hide her issues through Club Sin. She needed the pain the Doms could give her and the best way to get that pain was to put all her sass into her bratty behavior. The Doms always gave her the punishment she deserved and that worked for her. It kept her from all the emotional pain in her life. Dom Porter was looking to gain his Club Sin Master title and the perfect submissive to help him prove he could earn it would be Kenzie. He knew she had a reputation for being bratty with the other Doms and he relished the opportunity to tame her. He knew he was up for the challenge, but he didn't expect to enjoy it so much from the very first touch.

I love the Club Sin series and once again Ms. Kennedy didn't disappoint! Tamed was immediately intense and stimulating, the hero and heroine perfect challenges for each other. The byplay was sexy and intoxicating, along with the erotic, emotional encounters between the two. On one hand Ms. Kennedy makes the reader want more of the emotionally gripping love connection and the other, the hot-as-hell BDSM sex. Tamed will lure the reader closer to the D/s lifestyle and right into the world of Club Sin. This is a series you won't want to miss and if you haven't started it yet, what are you waiting for?! It just keeps getting hotter and sexier! Warning: You WILL become addicted! 5 Stars! ( )
  Bookshellz | Mar 31, 2015 |

Porter Marshall has nearly achieved his goal of becoming a Club Sin Master, but his new sub poses a much bigger challenge than he anticipated. Despite their mutual attraction and red-hot dungeon sessions, Kenzie Hart plays her own games. Her bratty, you-can't-break-me attitude masks terrible personal hurt--pain that only the exquisite touch of a skilled Dom can release. But when Porter suggests taking their connection to the outside world, Kenzie denies him . . . which only makes him want her more. Kenzie can't ignore the raw, fierce bond she has with Porter. But she can't give in to his dangerous demands, either. Is the passion they share real, or is he using her to solidify his status at Club Sin? And yet, who else can she trust with the shattering secrets she holds within? As Porter expertly brings her to the point of no return, Kenzie surrenders her body--and, piece by piece, her heart.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,675,651 books! | Top bar: Always visible