Winter Kisses by Addison Moore

The mc talked really weird in this one, and I don't remember her being quite like that in the 1st book. It was a very quick read, and I did enjoy them getting together, but it left me feeling weird while I was reading it. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
3.75 stars ( )
  nataniar | Apr 5, 2014 |

Laney Sawyer used to believe in love and all of the trappings that happily ever after could provide until Ryder Capwell crushed her heart. When Laney is auctioned off as a prize at the drama department fundraiser the last person she expects to trade cold hard cash for her company is Ryder.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,423,953 books! | Top bar: Always visible