Revenge #1 by J J Knight

Revenge #1

by J J Knight

Fun read about Jess, farm girl goes to L.A., and Dylan, mysterious music guy. Highly entertaining and the setup to what appears to be a great story developing. Can't wait for the next installment! Recommended ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
“Well? Don’t tell me you’re the kind of girl who needs the door opened for her every time.” “Don’t tell me you’re the kind of guy who makes a big deal over stuff like that.” “You know, Jess, whenever you think you don’t have any options, that means the best choice is right in front of you.” “There’s nothing in front of me but a box of dusty files.”
My 2 cents: I must day, the way the story is progressing I'm not so sure if this is the typical boy-meets-girl-and -they-fall-in-love story. It's refreshing to see the heroine being brave and standing up for herself. I find Dylan/Wolf an a**, with the way he treated Jess towards the latter part of this book. ( )
  aikulet | Jun 23, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,981,095 books! | Top bar: Always visible