Peek-A-Zoo! by Nina Laden

Peek-A-Zoo!

by Nina Laden

241443,774NoneNone

Young Reader Reaction: My son is 1-1/2 years old and loves the game peek-a-boo, so he immediately took to this book. It was also short enough that it kept his attention. The size was perfect for his little hands when he wanted to try holding it himself.

I wasn't sure my almost 4-year-old daughter would enjoy it but she did. She especially liked the game of guessing what animal would be next. Lots of giggling all around each time we read this book.

Adult Reader Reaction: I liked this book because it was a fun read. My children enjoyed listening to it and I enjoyed the time with them. They got involved in the book and were waiting for me to say peek-a-boo or to guess the animal.

Both of my children loved this book. I was not at all surprised with my son's reaction because all you have to do is say the words peek-a-boo and he starts grinning. I was surprised my daughter liked it so much since I felt it might be too young for her but she loved it!

Read our full review and add yours at The Reading Tub®.
  TheReadingTub | Apr 3, 2015 |

Colorful pictures and rhyming text help children guess what animal is peeking through the die-cut windows.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,425,642 books! | Top bar: Always visible