The Whisper Man by David Flynn

The Whisper Man

by David Flynn

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byAdrianaG

The Whisper Man by David Flynn doesn’t miss a beat... The first chapter is absolutely astonishing. The who dunnit scenario had started and of course, I said, “It’s the day-time doorman!!!” That’s me… always trying to figure out who the killer is. The characters were great but for some reason; I really liked Joe Kane, the prosecutor - ah poor Carmella!

There is something about Joe Kane that really said he understood a woman (speaking of his wife): sometimes she was ridiculously early, other times fashionably late. Then, it was that trail of clothing he picked up from the floor even in front of the bathroom where he lifted baby blue bikini panties from the doorknob. Then between David and Joe – lies a fine line. Something a reader will uncover throughout the story.

As I was reading, Rose Pendergrass, a friend of Joe’s mother, is in jail. Joe Kane visits and wants her permission to search her files saying that she is innocent but Rose said: “what if you are wrong.” After this, I found myself going through pages like a madwoman looking for answers.

The Whisper Man is absolutely well written turning me into a prisoner of curiosity with its firm strong grip sitting on the edge of my seat fully absorbed in the mystery and romance as solutions slowly unravel to solve problems that met no end. It was impossible to kiss anyone not even David.

A great mystery/thriller – a must read – seriously, I recommend it.

Adriana LG ( )
  AdrianaG | Mar 16, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,298,167 books! | Top bar: Always visible