Cat's Rule by Louise Folger

Cat's Rule

by Louise Folger

A cute book, easy to read with fun pictures. If you love cats check this out.. ( )
  KindlyCat | Nov 2, 2014 |
Having recently become a cat owner, I found myself comparing each cat to my own Sugar. The portraits are wonderful! ( )
  lucaslibrary | Sep 4, 2014 |
Cats Rule is a great short book for adults and children alike,
Funny Cat Pictures,
The PurrrFect Cat Book for Cat Lovers. . Cats Rule is a great short book for adults and children alike. Wonderful pictures of cats with their (short) whimsical story. Wish the cat's names were included with the pictures (perhaps in another addition) Hopefully there will be another Cat's Rule to follow. ( )
  Sandraelaine | Jul 30, 2014 |
I received a digital copy of Cats Rule from its author, Louise Folger, through LibraryThing. Thank you!

I must admit I am a cat lover and enjoy reading anything about cats. This book is extra special because each page has an adorable color picture of a cat either appropriately dressed or doing something that corresponds to the rhyme on that page. The rhymes are really cute and give the viewpoint of a cat! Only an author with superb knowledge of cats could have put this book together.

Even if you are not a cat lover, you will still enjoy this book. I feel that any age will enjoy it. If you are feeling down, this book will lift your spirits! It's such a fun read. ( )
  pegmcdaniel | Jul 27, 2014 |
This book was cute with the pictures but the rhymes were more for children than adults. Still a quick read and again loved the pictures of the cats! ( )
  booklover3258 | Jul 26, 2014 |

Louise Folger is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,765,294 books! | Top bar: Always visible