Played (Harlequin Teen) by Liz Fichera

Played (Harlequin Teen)

by Liz Fichera

161615,960 (4)None

I received this free eARC in exchange for my honest review.

I am really enjoying Liz Fichera's novels! When reading this novel, I didn't realize how involved the characters would be dealing with the previous novel characters: Ryan and Fred. Yeah, I knew they would be in there since Riley and Sam were either friends or siblings of them, but Riley's plan? That takes it to a whole new level!

Throughout the novel Riley changed and I can completely understand why. Her big brother gets away with murder, but if Riley gets a C on a test it's like she started the zombie apocalypse. So rebelling is the next best thing to do. Might as well go all out, right?

I adored the moments between Sam and Riley. They drove each other so crazy that the reader could tell they were intrigued by the other and looked forward to every time spent together. Too bad they didn't jump on the band-wagon earlier though.

One thing that is very true in this book is the power of social media. Someone puts just one picture or one status on their Facebook page and it changes a person's life. And the reader can see that in this novel first hand experience.

I think any age readers will really love this book and I'm so glad I got to read it early! Will be purchasing this for my teen collection at work! ( )
  JeracaFite | Apr 6, 2014 |

This Game Is Getting All Too Real

Sam Tracy likes to stay under the radar and hang out with his friends from the Rez. But when he saves rich suburban princess Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, she decides to try to save him. Riley promises to help Sam win the heart of the girl he can't get over, and suddenly Sam is mad popular and on everyone's hot list. Except now Riley's trying out some brand-new bad-girl moves and turning both of their lives upside down.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:03 -0400)

After saving Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, unassuming Sam's life is turned upside down when rich girl Riley's plans to to repay him by making him popular go awry.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,625,738 books! | Top bar: Always visible