Tracker by Shannon Mayer

Tracker is the 6th book in the Rylee Adamson series by Shannon Mayer. It speaks highly of the author that I'm still finding this to be a fun and fast paced Urban Fantasy adventure. I continue to root for the characters of Rylee and her paranormal entourage.

In this installment, Rylee and her werewolf love interest Liam pursue two separate story threads.

These books pick up one after another and so they do not make good standalone reading. If I let too long a time frame go between stories, I do forget certain characters and situations. However, there is a handy guide contained in the book that takes you to a listing of the various characters.

Book 6 was not as dark as the previous book and we were back to the normal rollicking action and thrills we've come to expect from this author.

I'm still up for continuing to read along to the conclusion of this series. ( )
  Zumbanista | Mar 6, 2017 |

"My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Bringing my allies together as war approaches is my number one concern. But that means I have to play nice with a vampire who is blackmailing me. If I don't, I'm screwed and my family is dead.

But I don't play nice. And I have a backup plan. Kinda.

Throw in some new weapons being developed that work around supernaturals and I have more problems than I can handle on my own.

Good thing I have a kick ass team.

Even if they are on the other side of the world from me.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,941,737 books! | Top bar: Always visible