Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4) by…

Seducing Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #4)

by Amelia Hutchins

I had to do a reread of the entire series since it had been so long since I had read the first book. I had forgotten how much I loved the world and story that Amelia Hutchins has created. Looking forward to reading the next book in this series as well as the new Elite Guard series she started. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |
Excellent

Seducing Destiny book 4 in the fae chronicles was just as enthralling as the previous 3. A lot of questions are answered and we see Ryder and syn develop more as a partnership, as usual loved it, the fire and passion between our two main characters is hypnotic, this series is just so addictive this is a second read for me, if you still enjoy it just as much second time around or even want to read it a second time the author must be doing a damn fine job in my opinion. Anyway amazing read you won't regret giving a go . ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |
Gods and goddesses and babies, oh my! A LOT happened in this book, but I feel like I can't rant and rave about it without giving away spoilers. And because I'm writing this after I've just finished the book at 2:30am, I'm too lazy to try to include spoiler tags. So I will try to keep everything general.

Ryder finally stops being an ass in this book! Yay. Of course something has to happen to cause his shift in attitude, but isn't that always the case with thick-headed men? Seriously there were at least 5 huge events in this book. Syn has a big secret that she is keeping from everyone. We find out more about her heritage. We get to see just how sick Faolan really is. Babies come! New characters are introduced. There are some mini showdowns, but we're still moving toward the big mamajama (which I'm guessing will conclude the series).

I'm not sure how many books the author intends to have in the series... but with the new wrenches she has thrown in, she could keep it going for a while. And that does not displease me at all. The writing has improved as the series has progressed. Re-reading the first part of the series, I sometimes felt that the dialogue was bad between Syn and Ryder (mostly in Book 2). I did find myself skimming the sex scenes in this book... not because they were bad, but because I was anxious to get back to the story and find out what was going to happen next. Now I'm faced with an interminable wait for the next book. I HATE waits like this! ( )
  Bambi_Unbridled | May 28, 2016 |

Bambi_Unbridled | Mar 19, 2016 |
Came to about 20% and just simply gave up. I couldn't get into it. Truth is i feel kind of deflated towards the series after the third novel, witch was a huge disappointment for me. Still, i will shelve it away, and perhaps try another time.
  IvieHill | Aug 6, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,413,424 books! | Top bar: Always visible