Silo 49: Dark Till Dawn by Ann Christy

Silo 49: Dark Till Dawn

by Ann Christy

Series: Silo 49 (3)

411,664,912 (3.67)None

At first I thought I would be getting more of Marina, but I was left wanting more. That is the only reason it did not get 5 stars. That said ,the introduction of Lillian gave this book a whole different feel. She is young and fearless. Christy has infused this book with more passion and youth than the previous one. There is non-stop suspense, and the ending is what I hoped it would be. Not to say I don't want more, I do, and the author has left herself a lot of room for this series to continue. I would really like to find out more about that dead line.
I also would not be averse to more of Marina. She is my favorite protagonist so far. Perhaps since I am on the upside of 60, I could relate more to Marina's life. Then again, maybe you'll take Lillian farther. I will wait patiently to snap up the next book and find out. ( )
  Jfurnee | Mar 17, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,156,265 books! | Top bar: Always visible