The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary…

The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary…

by Adam Braun

It's probably been said a million times, but the only way to describe this book is with one word: inspirational.

I was so inspired, and so in awe of Adam's drive, determination and passion, that somewhere in the middle of the book I looked up his website and donated.

I admire what he has accomplished, and I don't have that same passion in me, so I admire it in others and do my little bit to support great causes like this one. What can be better than providing education to someone who would otherwise not get that opportunity?

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |
The Promise of a Pencil is about a young entrepreneur who decides to give up his life on Wall Street and dedicate his life to building schools in developing. The book is all about the challenges that Braun faced as he was started to start Pencils of Promise.
  EmKel753 | Dec 2, 2014 |
This narrative non-fiction read chronicles the life of Adam Braun. At 25 Adam's his unhappiness was masked by his seemingly perfect life. He decided to make a change and through his journey and efforts has created the for-purpose organization Pencils of Promise. The book is organized into mantras and can be read all together or on there own. This is our Sophomore class One Grade, One Read Summer Reading book. ( )
  lolhscybrarian | Dec 2, 2014 |

The riveting story of how a young man turned $25 into more than 200 schools around the world and the guiding steps anyone can take to lead a successful and significant life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,375,918 books! | Top bar: Always visible