I, Human by Vito Veii

I, Human

by Vito Veii

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byRobert.Zimmermann, OanaMatei

We live in an age of rapid technological progress, when anything seems to be possible thanks to the efforts of specialists from various fields. Physics, engineering, mathematics, and IT have all completely changed the way in which we perceive reality and, more importantly, humanity. Drawing from these themes of progress and artificial life, Vito Veii wrote an original, thought-provoking novel entitled “I, Human.”

This fantasy science-fiction novel is the first installment in a series of stories which follow the journey of an android, as narrated by Marcus Magnusson, the captain of the ship. “I, Human” is a pleasant, entertaining read for fans of the genre, but it also raises thought-provoking questions regarding our future as human beings. The author imagined how androids might function in the future, skillfully depicting robotic technologies and their potential development.

Vito Veii’s novel determines the reader to wonder what the world would be like if androids looked, behaved, and thought exactly like a human being. What if they had feelings: would we still consider them intricate machines or would we have to reconsider our beliefs? Given that technology has developed considerably in a relatively short period of time, it is easy to imagine a distant future where our lives rely heavily on technology and androids. Therefore, the questions upon which the author invites us to ponder become more than just science-fiction musings.

“I, Human” comprises a gallery of well-built, memorable characters, which render the novel all the more engaging and appealing. The creativity with which Vito Veii shaped the futuristic universe of the book as well as the characters is bound to arouse the reader’s admiration and to pique his or her interest from the very first pages. Luckily for the readers’ community, more books will follow in the series.

If you are a fan of the science-fiction genre with a taste for philosophical reasoning, then Vito Veii’s “I, Human” is the perfect book for you. Original, well-written, and visionary, the novel will make for an engaging read.

Find it on Amazon. ( )
  OanaMatei | Mar 22, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,350,097 books! | Top bar: Always visible