Losing Logan (Losing Logan, #1) by Sherry D.…

Losing Logan (Losing Logan, #1)

by Sherry D. Ficklin

172587,099 (5)None

Losing Logan will put both happiness and sadness on your heart.

First of all, I was not expecting this to be surprisingly good. All I'm thinking before reading this was this book will be just a normal story about a girl grieving for the loss of her best friend but, it all turned out differently.

This is a heart-wrenching story that don't just tells you the importance of life but it also let you know that letting go doesn't always means forgetting but accepting and treasuring the memories you had with that person.

The characters are well-written and for me, I can see myself so much on Zoe. Zoe might be kind of harsh when she speaks but she is really a nice person. She is also brave to face whatever problems that comes on her way.

It also feels like I'm living inside the story in a way that I can feel the emotions put in there. I like the pace of the story and I also like how easy and light read it is.

I am recommending this book to everyone who like to read a novel that will make you smile but will also break you heart.

Disclaimer: I received a reader copy from the author via Clean Teen Publishing. ( )
  BookHuntressWorld | Oct 30, 2016 |
Losing Logan is one of those book that you just can't put down.

So the story goes like this.

When Zoe goes to Logan's funeral, she see something unexpected. Not believing her eyes, she follows someone into the coat room and finds Logan hiding out. Pissed off they he would fake his own death, Zoe goes out to inform the room that Logan is alive, just to come face to face with his corpse. As she is escorted away, she see him again, but no one else can.

Logan isn't just dead, he's haunting her.

Zoe make it her mission to help him find peace. All she has to to do is find out how he died... But it isn't that easy.

I loved Zoe from the first insult she hurls at poor Logan all the way to the tear jearking ending. She comes across as a strong, sassy, no nonsence type of woman, but really she all soft on the inside.

And Logan, you think his death would put a crimp in the story, but it just make is better. He may have been a self-centered jock in life, but he's lost and fragile in death. He needs something and only Zoe can help him find it.

When love blooms between the two, it's bittersweet. There's only one way it can end, but you wish that it could be different.

A bittersweet story of finding a love cut short before it can begin.

You may want to bring a box of tissues for the ending, but it's definitely a book you will want to read more then once. ( )
  anwedragon | Mar 24, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,439,682 books! | Top bar: Always visible