Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1) by Jamie…

Sex Piston (Biker Bitches, #1)

by Jamie Begley

FAV HEROINE EVER.

FAV QUOTES:

Heroine:
“Knox gave up being the biggest horndog in The Last Riders for Diamond and he bought her a fucking island.”

Hero:
“Why did he buy her an island?” Stud asked in amazement.

“Because she’s afraid of zombies.”
“Zombies?”
“Zombies can’t swim, so he bought her an island,” Sex Piston explained her sister’s logic.
“They can’t?” Stud looked like he was actually debating the issue in his mind.
“How the hell would I know!” Sex Piston yelled. “The point is, he made a change in his life for Diamond.” Her arms crossed over her chest as she glared at him.
“I’m not buying you a fucking island!” Stud looked at her as if she had lost her mind. The jerk didn’t have a romantic bone in his body.”
  BeegPanda | Aug 2, 2015 |
“Sex Piston, I’m going to give you a warning and you better listen up because I’m only going to give it once.” [...] “I’m not a man who is going to let you cut off his balls to keep you happy. There’s room for only one man in this relationship and that’s me.” “You want a piece of ass, it better be mine because if I ever see another bitch up against you like that again, I’ll fucking neuter you and you’ll be the bitch in this relationship.” “It’s not going to be easy, Stud.” [...] “I can be a little obnoxious, I have a bad temper, no one likes my friends, and my family is nuts.” [...] “But, I think I’m in love with you.” “I can be an ass, I like things my way, you’ll have to put up with three kids that aren’t yours, and I’m never going to stop loving you.”

I enjoyed reading Sex Piston's story since there was alot of history there. She's fiercely loyal and she loves unconditionally. I loved how she was always willing to put the needs of others before her own.
  aikulet | Jun 23, 2015 |
This could have been a 5 star book. The problem is that I don't think we were given enough depth in the relationship growth. The feelings between the two characters were too strong for no more envolvement than they had. We are told they had been attarcted before but we don't get to see any of it. Nobody falls this fast without more history. The story concept was great, the characters just didn't evole enough for me. ( )
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
  Heelgirl77 | May 16, 2015 |
I really, really liked it and it just lacked a little hunpf for it to be a five stars read for me. Sex Piston just came out of nowhere and she and Stud burned the freaking pages together. I loved how the author took the time to show us a different side to the biggest biker bitch who seems all tough but it's really this big mushy woman with a bigger heart. Stud had his moments too and it just showed how great a pair they are. Can't wait for the next one! ( )
  msralways | Feb 3, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 061595314X, Paperback)

Sex Piston wasn’t about to apologize to anyone for her bitch attitude and certainly not the President of The Blue Horsemen, Stud. If he thinks he’s going to be able to control her and her crew then he has another thing coming. A lapse in judgment has him thinking that he’s won this battle of the sexes but a one-night stand isn’t about to bring this woman to heel. Stud has to prove himself as the new President of the Destructors, and Sex Piston and her crew’s attitude isn’t helping. If he has to sacrifice his body to tame the bitch then that’s exactly what he’s going to do even if it means losing his heart in the battle. This work of fiction is intended for mature audiences only. All sexually active characters portrayed in this ebook are eighteen years of age or older. Please do not buy if strong sexual situations, moderate violence and explicit language offends you.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:19 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,412,922 books! | Top bar: Always visible