Tainted (The VIP Room, #2) by Jamie Begley

Tainted (The VIP Room, #2)

by Jamie Begley

242443,774 (4)None

The ending blew my mind. I think others might see it coming but I sure didn't. I went and one clicked Shade's book on Amazon as soon as I finished this book, I'm not ready to put down Jamie Begley's books yet. ( )
  BridgetBlackwood | Feb 4, 2015 |
I liked it right up until the moment when they started having sex and Kaden messed everything up with that twisted BDSM of his. I am not a fan of BDSM, but this book made a hell of a lot more uncomfortable than the others I have read on the subject. The book's saving grace was Sawyer and her strength, but with a little dose of impetuousness, and that awesome plot twist there at the last minute. I am thrilled by it. ( )
  msralways | Feb 3, 2015 |

Kaden Cross had it all: money, fame, and women, but he lost it all in one night. One night that would forever change him. Forced from obscurity and into the limelight as the lead singer of the band Mouth2Mouth, Kaden returns to the lifestyle that almost destroyed him. The last thing he wanted was to find a sexy drugged out redhead waiting for him in his bed. Finding out that she’s the victim of a sex slave ring, puts Mouth2Mouth in peril, because the only way to save the woman he’s started to love, means denying her the one thing she wants the most. Freedom. Sawyer has had one dream her whole life, to escape the smothering love of her mother and a life of poverty. Her goal was just within her grasp when her world is turned upside down. Kidnapped and drugged, she is given to a man she knows nothing about except that he holds her life in his hands. One night, and two lost souls with tainted lives, find a love strong enough to reveal a secret that just might kill them all. This work of fiction is intended for mature audiences only. All sexually active characters portrayed in this ebook are eighteen years of age or older. Please do not buy if strong sexual situations, moderate violence, multiple partners, domestic discipline, death of a child and explicit language offends you.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:49 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,361,714 books! | Top bar: Always visible