Orangutangled by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen

Orangutangled

by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen

Cute story of orangutans who want to eat mangoes and end up in trouble along with other animals who get in their way. The illustrations are adorable. The story is rollicking. Children will love this book. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Dec 30, 2016 |
silly book discussing how different jungle animals are getting stuck together because of some smashed up fruit. then they end up in the ocean and get all cleaned!
1 book
  TUCC | Sep 30, 2016 |
Cute, funny, and I like that it introduces some less-familiar animals. But poor tiger! I think it would have worked without the tiger episode at all. After all, there's nothing deep, dramatic, or meaningful here. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Orangutangled is a fiction story featuring animals particular Orangutans that get tangled up in vines though that is not the main reason I liked this story. I actually liked this story for three particular reasons. First, the author depicts the Orangutans in bold lines and vibrant colors, and so because of this is found it to be an excellent choice for elementary story time. Second reason was that the animals, in particular, are expressive and charming. For example, the tiger is adorable yet fierce and overall surprised when he himself gets tangled. Finally, the third reason is just the overall silly story and charming illustrations it has for me when I read it. ( )
  MrChowder20 | Feb 22, 2016 |

Two orangutans jump to grab mangoes, and land in an orangu-tangle. It's gummy and gooey, and grows gummier and gooier as other animals join the mess. How are they are all going to get cleaned up?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,458,628 books! | Top bar: Always visible