Leo's redemption by Otis L. Scarbary

Leo's redemption

by Otis L. Scarbary

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byotisscarbary, FurmanSmithLL

I had to give my first book a great rating, right? I loved writing it and have been pleased to hear that other folks have read and enjoyed it. The central theme of characters seeking redemption for past mistakes resonates with a lot of people. Thanks to everyone taking their time to read my baby. ( )
  otisscarbary | Apr 1, 2014 |

Patriarch, Leo Berry, Sr. dies leaving a journal to the grandson who shares his name. As “Little Leo” begins reading his Papa’s words, it becomes apparent the book contains secrets never disclosed to the rest of the large family. Now the young prosecutor has been entrusted with not only seeking redemption for his grandfather’s covert actions, but also administering the deceased man’s substantial estate. At the same time, Leo is assigned a homicide case containing its own mysteries. Perhaps his recently departed grandfather could even be connected to the potential dangers buried within.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:37 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,431,222 books! | Top bar: Always visible