The Elric Saga Part II The Vanishing Tower;…

The Elric Saga Part II The Vanishing Tower; The Bane of the Black Sword;… (edition 1984)

by Michael Moorcock

529630,454 (4)1
Member:anahcrow
Title:The Elric Saga Part II The Vanishing Tower; The Bane of the Black Sword; Stormbringer.
Authors:Michael Moorcock
Info:Doubleday Books (1984), Hardcover, 471 pages

The Elric Saga, Part II (The Vanishing Tower; The Bane of the Black Sword; Stormbringer) by Michael Moorcock (Author)

I first read this book, as well as part 2, when I was 10 years old... I read both books in about 3 days over a holiday weekend. I could not put it down, up until this point all hero books I had read were the same, hero was big and buff, strives for kingship over his domain and marry a queen... Nope! not here, everything I had ever read or known was tossed out. Elric instantly became one of my favorite SF/F characters. I highly recommend this book to any and all fantasy/Sci-Fi fans. ( )
  CaptainProphesy | Mar 1, 2016 |
  CaptainProphesy | Mar 1, 2016 |
See reviews for the specific books. The Elric novels are some of the best fantasy around, for those who like their fantasy a little dark and a little strange. No dwarves or gnomes, just Elric's struggle against the gods and his dark fate. ( )
1 vote Karlstar | Feb 9, 2012 |
very awesome, intriguing and darkly philosophical, if you like adventure and like a bad ass antihero who totes a soul sucking black sword that can kill Demons and Demi-Gods, this is your book.
  jason_chaotic | Jun 6, 2009 |

Moorcock, MichaelAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gould, RobertCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,794,685 books! | Top bar: Always visible